Cross Stitch Creator
Turn pictures of your favorite moments into beautiful cross stitch tapestries of almost any size!
Cross Stitch Creator is an embroidery app that allows you to generate cross stitch patterns from
pictures and track your progress on them. You can also save patterns to your photo library, print
patterns directly from within the app, or share patterns with your friends as PDFs!
Generate cross stitch patterns from pictures up to 800 x 800 stitches
- Use hundreds of different colors in a single pattern
- 454 different DMC thread colors to choose from
- Create your own color palettes to use for generating
Several generation parameters such as minimum number of stitches for
each thread color and maximum number of colors allowed.
- Track your progress on patterns (details below)
- Edit your patterns after generating to perfect them (details below)
- Save pictures of patterns to Photos
- Print patterns from directly within the app
- Share patterns as PDFs via Email, iMessage, and more
- Help popups to guide you through using the app
Progress Tracking Features:
- Colorize individual stitches to mark progress
- Quick and easy symbol lookup
- Lockable stitches
- Sortable key
- Pattern metadata such as size, date created, number of colors...
- Basic pattern editor
- Tools include draw, erase, fill, and undo/redo
- Add any color to your pattern regardless of palette chosen
View it in iTunes here
Although we try our best, thread colors may not appear to be completely
accurate. Perception of thread color depends on multiple factors
including, but not limited to, display settings such as brightness and
night shift, ambient light conditions, and neighboring colors in the
pattern. Please use your best judgement in determining which colors to
actually use when stitching the pattern.
Copyright © 2020 Adam Evans
If you have any questions or suggestions, please