Cross Stitch Creator
Turn pictures of your favorite moments into cross stitch patterns of almost any size and decide which colors are used!
In addition to creating patterns, Cross Stitch Creator allows you colorize and manipulate stitches to mark your progress.
You can also save the pattern to your photo library for printing or other uses.
- Generate cross stitch patterns from pictures
- Generate patterns up to 600 x 600 stitches
- Use hundreds of different colors in a single pattern
- 424 different DMC thread colors to choose from
- Choose which colors can be used when generating the pattern
- Track your progress on patterns (details below)
- Save pictures of the pattern and key for printing
- Save and transfer patterns via iTunes on a desktop computer
Progress Tracking Features:
- Colorize individual stitches to mark progress
- Quick and easy symbol lookup
- Lockable stitches
- Sortable key
- Pattern metadata such as size, date created, number of colors...
View it in iTunes here
Although we try our best, thread colors may not appear to be completely accurate. Perception of thread color depends on multiple factors including, but not limited to, display settings such as brightness and night shift, ambient light conditions, and neighboring colors in the pattern. Please use your best judgement in determining which colors to actually use when stitching the pattern.
Copyright © Kijug Software 2018
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us