Cross Stitch Creator
Turn pictures of your favorite moments into cross stitch patterns of
almost any size and decide which colors are used!
In addition to creating patterns, Cross Stitch Creator allows you
colorize and manipulate stitches to mark your progress.
You can also save the pattern to your photo library for printing or
Generate cross stitch patterns from pictures up to 800 x 800 stitches
- Use hundreds of different colors in a single pattern
- 454 different DMC thread colors to choose from
- Create your own color palettes to use for generating
Several generation parameters such as minimum number of stitches for
each thread color and maximum number of colors allowed.
- Track your progress on patterns (details below)
- Save pictures of patterns to Photos
- Print patterns from directly within the app
- Share patterns as PDFs via Email, iMessage, and more
- Help popups to guide you through using the app
Progress Tracking Features:
- Colorize individual stitches to mark progress
- Quick and easy symbol lookup
- Lockable stitches
- Sortable key
- Pattern metadata such as size, date created, number of colors...
View it in iTunes here
Although we try our best, thread colors may not appear to be completely
accurate. Perception of thread color depends on multiple factors
including, but not limited to, display settings such as brightness and
night shift, ambient light conditions, and neighboring colors in the
pattern. Please use your best judgement in determining which colors to
actually use when stitching the pattern.
Copyright © 2018 Adam Evans
If you have any questions or suggestions, please